We are looking for passionate and capable volunteers to assist us for the #BuySingLit 2019 (8-10, 15-17 March)!
- Applicants must be aged 18 and above. Applicants below the age of 18 must gain consent from a parent/guardian and submit a consent form prior to the event.
- Successful applicants are required to attend a pre-event briefing on 22 February 2019.
- Selected volunteers are encouraged to volunteer for a full day. Otherwise, each volunteer is expected to clock in a minimum of 4 hours per day (no minimum number of days).
Roles And Responsibilities
Each volunteer will be given the following roles (including but not limited to):
- Social Media Assistant: To take photos of events and capturing live moments of #BuySingLit patrons/participants and will be uploaded on social media accounts
- Survey Administrator: Conduct short surveys for individual events, will be in charge of tracking headcounts and answering basic questions
- Experience being part of a grounds-up movement on all things literary and have exclusive access to different events islandwide. You will also get to meet local authors up close and personal!
- For every 4-hour block, volunteers will receive $20 worth of #BuySingLit book vouchers as well as the official #BuySingLit 2019 tote bag.
- Volunteers will also receive a Certificate of Appreciation in recognition for their contributions.
- The call for volunteers for the #BuySingLit 2019 will end on 8 February 2019.
- All selected volunteers would be required to attend a compulsory briefing on 22 February 2019 at the Singapore Book Council office, Goodman Arts Centre.
To apply as a volunteer, please proceed to this link. Should you have any queries, please email [email protected].